Friday, September 10, 2010

We are looking for Blue's Clues

I found two or three crochet's for blues clues hats but tried my hand at it.  It's not that I have anything against purchasing a pattern but once I start I fear I'll spend my days searching and charging patterns on my debit card and not finishing any of them.  It's good practice and a learning experience to come up with these on my own. :)

And Blue is born...

One eye needs more pupil and I hate that top dot.  The over all color needs to come down.  I used Red Heart Delft Blue but think I should go for one of the baby colors.


This is the mesh beanie but I'm considering changing to double crochet and trying that.

I'm sure I'll try this one several more times in different sizes and colors and I'll upload those as I do them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment