Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh, Spongebob

So I had all this Red Heart Bright Yellow.  Who do I think of?  Spongebob of course!  I had a general idea of what I wanted to do.  I'm still undecided on the buttons to clasp it but for now I'm using wooden beads and cotton yarn.
I had the flash on and it makes it too bright.
With no flash.  Note this is NOT the color of bright yellow.



I wasn't able to get a true picture of color.
 






I had a model for a photo or two but he decided to ditch me. :p  My 5 year old wears it comfortably, the straps are more for the smaller kids BUT an adult can wear it with only one strap at a time. *Yup tested, might make one to keep*



As I said I have loops and beads for eyes.  I will be putting a liner in and covering the thread stitches this week.  The nose is stuffed with polyfill.  Again the pic is a bit too bright but closer in color to what it actually looks like.




This is the back of the bag with it's backpack like straps and hoop for hanging.  Spongebob SquareBag is $30 and I can make larger versions upon request.

*Photo taken without flash, the bag is much brighter yellow.*

As with all my other stuff, it is fan art and should not be considered a licensed product,  know this when ordering.  Also, each bag will differ, as they are all handmade by me.

1 comment: