Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My René PolkaDot hat :)


My girl René asked me for a hat with polka dots, so this one was born.  I knew immediately I wanted a brown hat with pink and maybe green so I sat and hand drew the hat I wanted to make.  I made the top a bit poofier than a standard beanie because it's just more comfortable when you have long hair.  I stayed with the basic idea I drew but added a little flower and leaves.  I stuck with Coffee brown because I LOVE that color.  The pink is actually wool but for the life of me I can't think of the brand.  The green is the Spring color again because... I don't need a reason it's just pretty. :)  (Lots more dots than shown in the pic, promise!)

Sorry the pic is rather dark, our rooms aren't well lit and it's cloudy outside.
Love You René
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment