Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baby Owl hat and booties

I was looking through a magazine and found a pattern for a hat but their pattern took a little imagination to make it what I wanted it to be.  So after some head scratching I made the owl hat.  The booties they had to match equally stank.  I found a pattern online that was closer to what I wanted but way too large for an infant size (to match the hat) so after some more scratching and figuring I made the booties! 



I considered doing a white crochet line around the top edge of the booties but with the eyes being the same color it seemed they would just look weird.  This is a little owl set (on a glass of root beer) with ear flaps.  16 inches for the hat and 4 inch long shoes.

These would be great for a prop photo, halloween outfit or just for a newborn cutie gift!

Check out my etsy (right) for price.

No comments:

Post a Comment