Saturday, December 1, 2018

Giant Squooshy Jellyfish

"This Jellyfish is Giant. No, really. It's bell is very nearly a foot tall and the Curly Q's make it nearly a full 3 feet in height! In circumference it's roughly 47 inches! That's a whole lot of squooshy, soft, snuggly goodness!"
~sayeth I, in my shop's listing.


This Jellyfish is a labor of love. Made with Baby Bee, Hobby Lobby, Adore-A-Ball Super Bulky (6) yarn. Generally, this particular brand of yarn only has 5 solid colors, Aqua Marbled, Angel, Toy Elephant, Baby's Blue and Pink-a-Boo.  It takes roughly 9 skeins, including the curly q's. I can get them done in a couple of days if I have no distractions but within a week.  I'm currently selling for $60 plus tax with free shipping.

If you're just looking for the pattern, you can find it in my shop : Giant Squooshy Jellyfish
and also in my Ravelry Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment