Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I Love You For Your Mind!

Last night while messing around with yarn, again, I began thinking about fun things for Valentines Day.  I've already got some Rose Rings but haven't received any feedback on those.  I did go ahead and put them on Etsy but it's a flooded market right now so getting noticed isn't going to happen.  So, what to do, what to do for Valentines Day?

I'VE GOT IT!                   BRAINS!
I looked up a hilarious video by Chaotic Desk. Went over to her page, grabbed my I Love This Yarn, Stonewash Coraline and got at it!  The brain itself is only about 4 inches long, 2.5 inches wide and on the bottom is a small heart made from string and stitched on.  They are gently stitched together so you don't lose your mind. :D

Really though, who wouldn't love brains for Valentine's Day?  I mean, right?  Okay, so it's not your every day gift but you can give it to a guy or a gal.  School kids can give it to one another.  Anyone in the Science or Medical field would like it.  It's fun and super soft yarn!  If you want a chance at one, message me or head over to My Etsy Store!

**All items on my Etsy Shop through the end of February are FREE SHIPPING and I'm donating the profits toward my son and his class.  My son, 16, is in his high school's Advanced Choir and they are hoping to attend Festival Disney in April.  They've done a lot of fundraising and none of the appx 30 children are paid off enough to go. Anything would be appreciated. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment