Friday, November 30, 2012

Snowman Hat

Last year I made a couple of adorable hats for a friend of mine at work.  Her son was serving over seas and was able to come home just after Thanksgiving for a visit.  He had a daughter around 6 and son about 6 month-1 year old.  I created a little snow man hat for him using Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn Sparkle in Royalty blue.  For nearly a year I forgot about that hat and put it out of my mind.  Recently I found photos of the hats and created another similar.  This is the hat I put up today in my Etsy Shop 

What I'd really like to do is make several of them and the girls hat as well, that was a red hat, sparkle, with pink and white snow flakes.  I hope to get back into the swing of it in the coming weeks and make someone some nice gifts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment