Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mario Hat

We are a family that LOVES Mario games.  The boys wanted to be many things for Halloween but thought Lil Bit would make a great Mario and Legs would be Luigi.  I didn't have time to make the Luigi hat, as I had several orders to get out that week.  This hat I made quite large anyway and is more adult sized, though really can be made any size.  The top is a bit larger but not in a feminine beret kind of way.  I added the brim but it didn't seem large enough.  This photo was after the enlargements and I just love it.



This photo and the last 2-3 I have added have the link to their Etsy page under it.  I will try to go back and add links under all the photos so if you want a larger version of the photo you will need to go to the Etsy page.  This will make it easier for you to click the photo or link in the entry and got directly to the hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment