Wednesday, May 6, 2015

DIY Craftyness with plastic bottles!

I thought I'd make this a DIY Wednesday!
I found lots of lovely ideas on DIY All Things on Facebook this morning (link to their blog) and it got me looking all around for more fun ideas!















I also found two wonderful ideas on DIYnCrafts blog. I think if you use just small child water bottles (empty of course) with glow sticks you could float them in the pool or bathtub! The other is a Privacy Curtain made from the bottoms of 2 liter or 20oz bottles. They could be painted different colors as well.





And the last one I found on pinterest.  I just searched for Plastic Bottle Crafts and these came up.  This one is just for plastic bottle bird houses or feeding stations.  You could fill them with seeds and place a little landing out side the front for them. :)

I think that's about it for now.  If you have other ideas, comment them!


No comments:

Post a Comment